Downtown Morganton Third Thursday Art Crawl
- COMMA 401 S College St • Take an imaginary stroll on the beach over
to the City of Morganton Municipal Auditorium, where you will be greeted by a pat of flamingos just
visiting for the evening. Let the sounds of beach music entertain you while you enjoy art in the park
above the amphitheater by René Gaete and Jenna Hazlett. A day on the beach, calls for a nice cold
treat, Sunset Slush will be ready to take your orders to keep you cool as you enjoy your Art Crawl experience!
- CRIATIVO INTERNATIONAL ARTS 304 S Sterling St • Presenting new beach themed paintings with a tropical flare! Plus get a 20% discount on all art pieces shown. Criativo will donate a portion of each sale to the Burke Arts Council building fund!
- HAMILTON WILLIAMS GALLERY 403 East Union St • Featuring the ceramic work of Becca Irvin.
- MORGANTON CITY HALL 305 E Union St, Ste A 100 • Tonja Smith finds wonder and awe in her life and strives to capture many of those moments with photographs as reference to retell the story with acrylic paints on canvas. Joseph Franklin will play the piano. (Masks required)
- BURKE ARTS COUNCIL Tent on Courthouse Square • The Burke Arts Council is hosting the Fabulous Fish Art Installation. Fish will be for sale with proceeds split between the artist and the Burke Arts Council building fund.
- ADVENTURE BOUND BOOKS Tent on Courthouse Square • Popup shop on the Courthouse Square. Beach reads for summer fun.
- OSUZANNAH’S YARN ON UNION Tent on Courthouse Square • Indigo Dying. OSuzannah will share a collection of hand stitched, handwoven and naturally dyed textiles and will be joined by Kyle Buttram and her mixed media on wood.
- MOUNTAIN GALLERY & GIFTS 106 W Union St • 10% Off ANYTHING in the store. Featuring art from the coast, music and starfish giveaways! A portion of each sale will go toward the Burke Arts Council building fund!
- CRAFT’D 108 W Union St Creekside Cottage Studio is featured... bright, fun and unique handcrafted fashion accessories and art for the home. Craft’d is pouring a specialty wine cocktail, Pampsecco, made with grapefruit rose and prosecco. $1 from each one purchased will be donated to Southmountain Children and Family Services.
- WEST UNION ART STUDIO | 113 W Union St • Featuring the work of West Union Art Studio artists.
- OAK HILL IRON + WOOD 107 S King St • Sarah Costic presents her hand turned clay sinks thoughtfully crafted to elevate the self-care experience. www.rinsesinks.com. A portion of each sale will go to the Burke Arts Council building fund!
- CRANKY CRAB FOOD TRUCK
East Union Street at Courthouse Square • Menu features fish fillet, shrimp, deviled crab, and chicken
tenders baskets, PoBoy Sandwiches and more!