Call for Artists – Annual First Frost Art Show & Sale
|Your artwork will be beautifully displayed in a gallery and gift shop setting, featuring a unique variety of fine artwork from artists and craftsmen from across our region.
This is one of our most well attended exhibitions.
Gallery Hours: Monday – Friday – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and Saturdays 11 am – 3:00 pm
November 18 – December 23, 2019
Reception: Friday, November 22, 4 – 7PM
- Your work will be on display from November 18 through December 23, 2019.
- The Burke Arts Council will receive 30% of all sales.
- The Artist agrees to provide an inventory list, (link below) including prices, to the Burke Arts Council upon drop off of your work. All items must be appropriately labeled or tagged with inventory number and price. Please provide business cards.
- Payment for sold artwork will be mailed to the artist at the close of the show.
- The Burke Arts Council will provide wine, beer, and appetizers at the reception on Friday, November 22. We invite you to bring additional items.
- The Burke Arts Council will provide a postcard mailing, e-blast notifications, and daily Facebook postings.
- The Burke Arts Council welcomes and encourages each of our artists to become a member. Annual membership dues for artists – $20. You can sign up on our website!
- DELIVERY OF YOUR ARTWORK: November 6, 7, 11, 12, 13. 10am – 3pm. (Please call if you need to make other arrangements for delivery).
- First Frost Reception: Friday, November 22, 4 – 7 PM
- CLICK HERE FOR THE 2019 Artist Agreement
- CLICK HERE FOR THE artist inventory
Please complete this online form: