Burke Farm Supply to Burke Arts Council

Burke Farm Supply was built around 1959 by brothers Charles and Robert Arney.  The business was an authorized dealer for FCX products and they specialized in seeds, fertilizers, and plants.We are so fortunate to have made the acquaintance of cousins Doris Arney Beam and Doug Arney.  Doris and Doug have been sharing some fun and detailed memories about the construction of this building and the business that their fathers managed in the building for almost thirty years.  We are still in the process of chronicling the details of the story, including photos and memorabilia.    Please check back in the coming days for the complete story.