NCSSM-Morganton Fine Arts Department will present Lecture Series performance on Friday, October 20, 5:30pm at the Burke Arts Council.
Please join us for this wonderful program:
- Waltz in a minor by Frédérich Chopin ~ Performed by Joselin Santz, Violin
- Canzonetta for Violin by Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky ~ Performed by Lara Dincer, Violin
- Thais Meditation by Jules Massenet ~ Performed by Michelle Tan, Violin
- Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber ` Performed by Madison Karan, Vibraphone
- “Bugs” from An Introduction to Contemporary Music for Bassoon With Sixty-Four Etudes by Stephanie Patterson ~ Performed by Paige Sonzogni, Bassoon
- “Over the Rainbow” by Harold Arlen ~ Performed by Paige Sonzogni, Bassoon
- “Take Me To The World” by Steven Sondheim ~ Performed by Duffy Ward, vocalist
The program will last about an hour with a reception following.
The event is free and open to the public, so bring a friend!