Calling all artists for the 2016 First Frost Art Show and Sale!
The Burke Arts Council is pleased to announce the
Annual First Frost Art Show & Sale.
The artwork will be beautifully displayed in a gallery and gift shop setting, featuring a unique variety of fine artwork from artists and craftsmen from across our region.
The show will open on Friday, November 18 and close on Friday, December 23.
A reception will be held on Friday, November 25 and will coincide with the Holiday Tour d’Art happening throughout Downtown Morganton.
Complete the form below to have your work considered for the show.
- If you have previously participated in this show, it’s not necessary to send images of your work.
- The Artist agrees to exhibit work from November 18 through December 23, 2016.
- Delivery of your work: November 8 – 11 OR November 14 – 16.
- The Burke Arts Council will receive 30% of all sales.
- The Artist agrees to provide an inventory list, including prices, to the Burke Arts Council upon drop off of your work. All items must be appropriately labeled or tagged with inventory number and price. Please provide business cards and a biography.
- The Artist is advised that the Burke Arts Council assumes no liability for the Artist’s work, but all care will be taken to provide a safe, secure building and atmosphere.
- Payment for sold artwork will be mailed to the artist on Friday, December 23, 2016.
- The Burke Arts Council will provide wine, beer, and appetizers at the reception on November 25. We invite you to bring additional items.
- The Burke Arts Council will provide a postcard mailing, e-blast notifications, and daily Facebook postings.